google.com, pub-0409865497112903, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0
Finding something to celebrate, appreciate and be thankful for every...single... day !

Monday, August 19, 2013

Peachy Keen Photography

I have always wanted to be one of those artsy girls who never goes anywhere without her camera and is always digging in and snapping amazing shots of both once in a lifetime photography moments as well as quirky unique ways of looking at mundane everyday things.

I enjoy seeing photography that truly represents the inner workings of the photographer's mind when all of the pictures are  displayed together in a body of work.

I really appreciate when a photographer is able to somehow let you look at life through a new set of eyes and communicate something to you  that just makes something in your mind click into place, and forces a miraculous shift in perception, or a deep and spiritual, life altering shift in consciousness.

I want to do this.

I realize I have set some lofty goals for myself, but I feel I am up to the challenge. I've already got my first finished piece done, and I am ready to share it with the world.

Prepare to have your mind blown.

Enjoy.






Yeah, so? It's a peach that looks like a butt.

Let me tell you there is nothing like the wave of pride that washes over you when you place your name and copyright symbol on a high quality piece that really speaks to who you are as an artist and a person.

I SHURE IZ A FANCY SHMANCY FOTO-GRAFFER.

No comments:

Post a Comment